- 160W Max Power Handling
- 4-Ohm System Impedance
- Polypropylene Injection Come
- NBR Rubber Surround
- 1" Voice Coil on Aluminum Former
- Quick Disconnect Terminals
- Conex Spider Suspension
- 1" Flush Mount Dome Tweeter
- Passive Crossover Included
- Speaker Grill Included
- Freq-Response: 70-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Mounting Depth: 2.5"
|System Impedance||4 ohm|
|MAX Power Handling||160w|
|RMS Power Handling||80w|
|Sytem Efficiency||92 dB|
|Midbass Voice Coil||1" Aluminum|
|Midbass Cone Material||Polypropylene|
|Tweeter Size/Type||.5" Piezo Dome|
|Midbass Top Mount Depth||2.25"|
|Midbass Bottom Mount Depth||2.50"|
|Midbass Cutout Diameter||5.50"|
|Tweeter Mounting Depth||.75"|
|Tweeter Cutout Diameter||1.875"|
- Mylar Piezo Tweeter
- A 1/2" Mylar Piezo tweeter blasts ear shattering highs for the CRYPT component set. The tweeter is small enough to be surface mounted on the dash or A-pillar, or even flush mounted into door panels.
- 12dB Crossover
- An outboard 12dB crossover takes the responsibility of splitting the sound frequencies to the midbass and tweeter. It's even small enough to stash behind a door panel or under the dash.
- Inverted Dome Cone
- The Power Acoustik skull & wing logo is etched into a glossy black polypropylene cone. Polypropylene is less susceptive to moisture damage, so don't sweat it if rain water gets in your door.