- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- NBR Rubber Surround
- Vented Back Plate Pole Piece
- Quick Disconnect Terminals
- Pressed Steel Frame
|Max Power Handling
|RMS Power Handling
|Voice Coil Configuration
||1.50" Single 4Ω
|Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3
|Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Reaper PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use.
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Reaper woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Reaper woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Reaper woofers use 1" long, 2" diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.
PowerAcoustik is a brand that operates under the umbrella of Epsilon Electronics Inc - a company who specializes in the automotive electronics audio/visual industry. Dating back more than 30 years, Epsilon Electronics Inc. has been a pioneer in the audio world with visionary products for both the home and vehicle. As an innovator, Epsilon introduced several mobile video products, securing significant global market share in a young, evolving technology.
PowerAcoustik is one of the leading name brands under the Epsilon Electronics Inc. Our approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for our customers. Each year we offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. We apply the most innovative ideas to our designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked.