- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone
- NBR Rubber Surround
- Vented Back Plate Pole Piece
- Quick Disconnect Terminals
- Pressed Steel Frame
|Max Power Handling||600|
|RMS Power Handling||200|
|Voice Coil Configuration||1.50" Single 4Ω|
|Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3||1|
|Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3||2|
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Reaper PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use.
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Reaper woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Reaper woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Reaper woofers use 1" long, 2" diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.