- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Reaper PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Reaper woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Reaper woofers keep their cool.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Reaper woofers use 1” long, 2” diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.
600 Watt 8" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 600 RMS Power Handling 240 Efficiency (1w/1m) 89.5
900 Watt 10" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 900 RMS Power Handling 360 Efficiency (1w/1m) 87.3
1,200 Watt 12" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 1,200 RMS Power Handling 500 Efficiency (1w/1m) 89.2