- Twisted & Woven Flax Fiber Cone
- All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.
- Extended Excursion NBR Surround
- A strong and flexible heat resistant compound, nitrile butadiene rubber is used widely in automotive applications. Gothic woofers utalize an extended excursion NBR surround for it’s strength and flexible properities during extreme movement.
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Gothic woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Gothic woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the Flax cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Gothic woofers use generous 1.50” long, 2.5” diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in improved power handling.
2,200 Watt 10" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 2,200 RMS Power Handling 1,000 Efficiency (1w/1m) 81.3
2,500 Watt 12" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 2,500 RMS Power Handling 1,200 Efficiency (1w/1m) 83.6
3,000 Watt 15" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 3,000 RMS Power Handling 1,400 Efficiency (1w/1m) 84