2,000 Watt 12" Subwoofer
|Max Power Handling||2,000|
|RMS Power Handling||850|
|Voice Coil Configuration||2.00" Dual 4Ω|
|Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft3||1.25|
|Optimum Ported Enclosure ft3||1.75|
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Crypt woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Crypt woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Crypt woofers use generous 1.25" long, 2.00" diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Crypt PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use. All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.