- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Crypt PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Crypt woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissapate heat, ensuring Crypt woofers keep their cool.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Crypt woofers use generous 1.25” long, 2.00” diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissapate any heat build-up, resulting in im proved power handling.
1,800 Watt 10" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 1,800 RMS Power Handling 720 Efficiency (1w/1m) 88.4
2,000 Watt 12" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 2,000 RMS Power Handling 850 Efficiency (1w/1m) 90
2,200 Watt 15" Subwoofer
Max Power Handling 2,200 RMS Power Handling 1,000 Efficiency (1w/1m) 89