- Full DTV 57-803MHz Receiving Frequencies
- Electronic Programming Guide for
On-Screen Channel Surfing
- Favorite Channels Programming
- CCD Closed Captions Optional
- OSD Language Options: English, Spanish, & French
- 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- SDTV 720P Video Signal
- RCA Video and Stereo Audio Outputs
- Antenna, Remote, & Receiving Eye Included
- ATSC Digital TV
- ATSC digital television is a set of standards developed by the Advanced Television Systems Committee for digital television transmission over terrestrial networks. DTV-2U is capable of picking up this 720P HD quality digital broadcast similar to our TVs at home would if still requiring an old school TV antenna and converter box. Visit Rabbitears.info for regional DTV listings.
- Local Programming in the Car
- DTV-2U is a great solution for tailgaters BBQ-ing before a big game. Catch all the pre-game coverage from the hometown TV station with DTV-2U. Even Mom can benefit from DTV-2U, enjoying her favorite daytime TV programming while waiting for kids at the park or school parking lot.
- Universal Applications
- Connect DTV-2U to any LCD monitor with composite RCA A/V inputs. Universal application requires use of included independent remote control.
PowerAcoustik is a brand that operates under the umbrella of Epsilon Electronics Inc - a company who specializes in the automotive electronics audio/visual industry. Dating back more than 30 years, Epsilon Electronics Inc. has been a pioneer in the audio world with visionary products for both the home and vehicle. As an innovator, Epsilon introduced several mobile video products, securing significant global market share in a young, evolving technology.
PowerAcoustik is one of the leading name brands under the Epsilon Electronics Inc. Our approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for our customers. Each year we offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. We apply the most innovative ideas to our designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked.