- Variable 12dB Hi/Low/Subsonic Crossovers
- High Level Spekaer Signal Inputs
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA Signal Inputs
- 4ga Power/Ground & 8ga Speaker Terminals
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
|RMS Power @ 4Ω, 14.4V
||1 X 700
|RMS Power @ 2Ω, 14.4V
||1 X 900
|RMS Power @ 1Ω, 14.4V
||1 X 1200
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (4Ω power)
|Total Harmonic Distortion (4Ω power)
|Low Pass Filter
||30Hz - 250Hz
||20Hz - 50Hz
||0-6/ 18dB @45Hz
||1 - 8Ω
|External fuse Required
||2 x 30A
|Demensions LxHxW (inches)
||9.84" x 2.36" x 9.055"
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each CRYPT amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass, low pass, & subsonic crossovers.
- Remote Gain Control
- Select CRYPT amplifiers include a dash mount remote gain control. The remote gain control allows amplifier level adjustment from a remote location in the vehicle.
PowerAcoustik is a brand that operates under the umbrella of Epsilon Electronics Inc - a company who specializes in the automotive electronics audio/visual industry. Dating back more than 30 years, Epsilon Electronics Inc. has been a pioneer in the audio world with visionary products for both the home and vehicle. As an innovator, Epsilon introduced several mobile video products, securing significant global market share in a young, evolving technology.
PowerAcoustik is one of the leading name brands under the Epsilon Electronics Inc. Our approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for our customers. Each year we offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. We apply the most innovative ideas to our designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked.