- Regulated MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Pre-Amp Low Level Outputs
- Frequency Response : 10 ~ 35kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.05%
- Channel Separation : 65dB
- Variable 40~150Hz 24dB Low Pass Crossover
- Variable 20~50Hz 24dB Subsonic Crossover
- 4 Gauge Power/Ground & 8 Gauge Speaker Terminals Connection
- Variable Low passs remote dash mounts gain control
- Data link system: Features allows the mono amps to be strapped or bridged via master / slave configuration
- Strappable for Double Power w/2-ohm
- Low Level Input Sensitivity : 250mV ~ 6V
- Damping Factor : 250
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 100dB
- 180° Phase Switch
- Variable 0-18dB 45Hz Bass Boost
|DIMENSIONS (W) x (H) x (L)||9.75 x 2.375 x 17.5"|
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass & low pass crossovers.
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each GOTHIC amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12db Bass Boost
- Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your Gothic amplifier.