- Regulated Power Supply
- 2-Ohm Stable Class A/B Full Range
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- 4 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Brushed Aluminum Finish w/ Red Anodizing
|Channels & Class||4 Ch. A/B|
|RMS @ 4Ω Bridged||380 x 2|
|RMS @ 2Ω||190 x 4|
|RMS @ 4Ω||150 x 4|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||103dB|
(11.25"h x 2.5"w)
|Bass Boost (45Hz)||0-18dB|
|Remote Gain Control||Included|
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each DEMON amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass, low pass, & subsonic crossovers.
- Variable 18dB Bass Boost
- All DEMON series amplifiers feature an 18dB 45Hz parametric bass boost. Select models offer variable boost level adjustment to match the limitations of your subwoofers.
- Remote Gain Control
- The remote gain control allows amplifier level adjustment from a remote location in the vehicle.
- High Level Input
- Keep desired features like satellite radio or GPS navigation of the factory radio and integrate a DEMON amplifier using high level inputs. Connect the speaker outputs of the factory radio to the color coded high level inputs.