- Regulated MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- High Level Input w/ Signal Sense
- Low Level Input Sensitivity : 250mV ~ 6V
- Frequency Response : 10 ~ 35kHz
- Damping Factor : 250
- Total Harmonic Distortion : 0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 100dB
- Channel Separation : 65dB
- Variable 50~500Hz 12dB High Pass Crossover
- Variable 50~500Hz 12dB Low Pass Crossover
- Variable 0-12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- 4 Gauge Power/Ground & 8 Gauge Speaker Terminals Connection
|RMS@4Ω||75W x 4CH|
|RMS@2Ω||95W x 4CH|
|Bridged@4Ω||190W x 2CH|
|DIMENSIONS (W) x (H) x (L)||9.75 x 2.375 x 9"|
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass & low pass crossovers.
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each GOTHIC amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12db Bass Boost
- Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your Gothic amplifier.