- Regulated PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Black Brushed Aluminum Finish
- 2-Ohm Stereo/4-ohm Bridged Stable Class A/B
- 2-Ohm Stable Class A/B Monoblocks
- 1-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblocks
- Regulated MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- High Level Input w/ Signal Sense
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Pre-Amp Low-Level Outputs
- 4g Power/Ground & 8ga Speaker Terminals
- Variable High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 0-12dB 40Hz Bass Boost.
- Remote Mount Gain Control Included
- Class D Monoblocks Strapable w/ 2-Ohm
||375W x 1CH
||470W x 1CH
|DIMENSIONS (W) x (H) x (L)
||9.75 x 2.375 x 9"
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass & low pass crossovers.
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each GOTHIC amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12db Bass Boost
- Utilize a built in 45Hz bass boost for up to 12dB of gain. Get the most power from your Gothic amplifier.
PowerAcoustik is a brand that operates under the umbrella of Epsilon Electronics Inc - a company who specializes in the automotive electronics audio/visual industry. Dating back more than 30 years, Epsilon Electronics Inc. has been a pioneer in the audio world with visionary products for both the home and vehicle. As an innovator, Epsilon introduced several mobile video products, securing significant global market share in a young, evolving technology.
PowerAcoustik is one of the leading name brands under the Epsilon Electronics Inc. Our approach is simple: continue to increase the value of products for our customers. Each year we offer products with features that supersede previous models, as well as your expectations. We apply the most innovative ideas to our designs and features up to the last possible moment, insuring nothing is overlooked.