- Regulated Power Supply
- 2-Ohm Stable Full Range Monoblocks
- 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- 4 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control
- Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Black Texture Finish w/ Silver Trim & Cast Metal Badge
|Channels & Class||1 Ch. A/B|
|RMS @ 2Ω||1 x 650|
|RMS @ 4Ω||1 x 500|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90dB|
(2.3"h x 9.8"w)
|Bass Boost (45Hz)||0-12dB|
|Remote Gain Control||Included|
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- Metal Oxide Semi-conductor Field Effect Transistors with Pulse Width Modulated circuitry make up each CRYPT amplifiers power supply. MOSFET transistors increase durability and longevity over bi-polar counterparts...
- Variable 12dB Crossovers
- Filter out frequencies that could cause damage to speakers, or that subwoofers can't play via 12dB/octave slope high pass, low pass, & subsonic crossovers.
- 12dB Bass Boost
- All CRYPT series amplifiers feature an 12dB 45Hz parametric bass boost. Select models offer variable boost level adjustment to match the limitations of your subwoofers.
- Full Range Monoblocks
- The CRYPT series offers 2 class A/B full range monoblocks. Use CPT1-1500 or CPT1-2000 to hook up multiple full range speakers to one big power amp. Each amp is stable with 2 ohms for virtually limitless speaker configurations.
- Remote Gain Control
- Select CRYPT amplifiers include a dash mount remote gain control. The remote gain control allows amplifier level adjustment from a remote location in the vehicle.