- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissipate heat, ensuring Crypt woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Surrounds of Crypt woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Crypt woofers use generous 1.25″ long, 2.00″ diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissipate any heat build-up, resulting in proved power handling.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Crypt PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use. All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.